Areas of Intervention
- Generation, wide dissemination and use of reliable and high quality climate information.
- Capacity enhancement of policy makers and policy support institutions through the generation of quality analysis and evidence on climate change.
- Implementation of pilot adaptation practices that demonstrate the value of mainstreaming climate information in development planning.
- Applicants must be dedicated institutions, organizations, agencies undertaking activities in the territory of African countries.
- Applicant can be NGO (non-government organization), CSO (civil society organization) and CBO (community based organization) that demonstrate their credibility and track record in the CDSF areas of intervention.
- Proposed projects and activities must fall into one or more of the following areas -
- Generation and wide dissemination of reliable and high quality climate Information in Africa
- Capacity enhancement of policy makers and policy support institutions to integrate climate change information into development programs; and
- Implementation of pilot adaptation practices that demonstrate the value in mainstreaming climate information into development
For more information, please visit CDSF Call for Proposals.